This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Blendery.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by our website. This notice informs you of the following:
- What information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- How information is collected through the website.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Blendery may collect and use the following kinds of information:
- Information about your use of our website
- Information that you provide through the “Contact Us” Form
- Information that you send to company employees
We may use your information to:
- Administer our website
- Improve website user experience
- Create new website content
- Improve websiteand service offerings
- Send marketing communications
We are the sole owners of the information collected on Blendery.com. Outside of browsing data, we only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide via forms, email or other direct contact. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will NEVER share, sell or rent your information.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.